01 Aug Dying to Know Day
Did you know that today is ‘Dying to Know Day’? The GroundSwell Project want to encourage all Australians to:
- develop their death literacy
- make the end of life plans such as a will and advance care plans
- share these wishes with their families
- get informed about end of life and death care options such as dying at home, home and community-led funerals and natural burial
- be better equipped to support family and friends experiencing death, dying and bereavement
The thought of death is unpleasant for many people but a part of life.
We encourage all of our clients to consider the inevitable and to prepare. A professionally prepared Will is crucial. An Advanced Care Directive lets you set out your wishes for your healthcare including the end of life care. Morbid? No, just part of living.
Give us a call today to talk about Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Advanced Care Directives. Or as we like to call them ‘A Peace of Mind Pack’! Phone: (08) 8212 1322